- Please Arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled salt session
- Quiet Please upon arrival (phones off/soft voices)
- No food or drinks permitted in our Salt Rooms
- You may bring electronic devices (cell phones, tablets, laptops, mp3 players, e-readers, etc. set to silent/vibrate) into the session, but salt can be corrosive to these devices. We cannot be held responsible for any damage the salt may cause. We recommend these devices be left in the lockers.
- If you are having a salt bed room session, then you may take your belongings into the private room and shoe covers (booties) are not required when doing a salt bed session.
- The salt bed is similar to a tanning bed, allowing you to rest comfortably while inhaling the pharmaceutical grade salt (99.99% dry sodium chloride). These sessions are 15 minutes long because the salt is in a more concentrated environment.
- Children must wear socks while having a treatment in the salt room. This is to help preserve the purity of the salt. Please bring socks with the child.
- While the session is running, they can play, read, color, learn or relax. Parents may choose to either accompany their children in the room or observe their children through the glass wall.
- Children 12 and under must be in the presence of an adult guardian at all times.
- Please clean up your child’s toys at the end of your session.
- Please ensure your child has used the restroom and washed his or her hands prior to the session.
FAQs – Common Questions
After completion of your client forms, you will be given a tour of our salt therapy spa. Our salt room wall surfaces and floors are covered in Himalayan white salt, which is not only intrinsic to the therapy, but also creates a soft and tranquil environment.
Relaxing attire or comfortable clothing. Before your treatment begins, all personal belongings can be stored away in our lockers. We will provide you with shoe covers (booties) in order to keep our salt floor surfaces protected from any bacteria and dirt.
Our salt rooms are kept at an average of 70°F. We provide blankets in case you get cold. Our Salt bed can be heated.
You may experience a slight cough or sinus drainage after your sessions.
Adult and Children’s Rooms – 45 minutes per session
Salt Bed Room – 25 minutes per session
There is a 15-minute gap between each session in order to filter and purify the room.
Based on European clinical research, it is recommended that a course of treatment should be between 6-16 sessions over 4-8 weeks. Every individual will respond differently depending on the nature and severity of his or her condition. It is also important to maintain your treatments to achieve long-term results.
Avoid using salt therapy during the acute or contagious phase of any illness, including the following: colds, flu, infections accompanied by fever, acute active tuberculosis, cardiac insufficiency, COPD in the third stage, bleeding, spitting up of blood, alcohol or drug intoxication, unstable or uncontrolled hypertension, and acute stages of respiratory diseases.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, you may not be allowed to enter the therapy room.
- Please use restrooms before session, as we discourage opening the door during sessions
- Please refrain from using perfumes, creams, lotions or any other substance that may produce a fragrance. Some clients may be allergic to any kind of fragrance and visit our salt therapy sessions for relief from symptoms associated with sensitivity to fragrances.
- Be prepared to stay in the treatment room for the entire 45-minute session. In order to keep the environment relaxing and therapeutic for all, we ask that you do not exit unless it is an emergency.
- In the salt rooms, quiet conversation is recommended. Please be respectful and considerate of others. Do not throw salt or touch the walls.