Acupuncture At The Salt Scene
The Salt Scene strives to bring you the best of naturopathic medicine by offering Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Services!
Appointments are available on Monday’s in the Igloo Room with Dr. David Orman, our Board-Certified Naturopathic Physician, Master Herbalist, and Acupuncture Physician.
Meet “Doc Wellness”
Dr. David Orman is also known as “Doc Wellness” from his popular alternative medicine blog, and other social networks such as 18,000 followers on Twitter alone and several thousand via Facebook.
Dr. Orman has treated thousands of patients over his career and has always been in high demand due to his tremendous skills, unique approach and overall compassion and determination to help others. He has lectured at various colleges and universities, as well as in front of Congress. He has published many professional articles and has been featured in national magazines as well as radio and TV.
Patients and customers consider him the very best at what he does. David approaches people in a creative and caring fashion, blending expertise, experience and a heartfelt approach to each person he comes in contact with. It is not surprising that Dr. Orman has been a huge success.
When you set up an appointment or purchase a product you can begin to benefit in ways that you have been wanting.
- Developer of Doc Wellness Supplement™, anti-aging human growth hormone releaser
- Master Herbalist; Expert in Chinese and Western Herbal Medicine and Clinical Nutrition
- Acupuncture Physician; Doctor of Acupuncture
- Board-Certified Naturopathic Physician
- Board Member of the American Acupuncture and Oriental Medical Association
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (California).
- Also, holds a Master of Science degree from Springfield College where he graduated with honors.
- Author of over 35 published professional journal articles.
- Author of the books, “Lessons from A Wellness Warrior” and “Finding Your Tao.”
- Lectured to members of the U.S. Congress
- Featured on the popular radio show The Wellness Coach
- Lectured and taught throughout the country including Penn State University and colleges and universities throughout California, Florida and Virginia, and Canada and the Bahamas.
- Past Editor of the California Oriental Medical Association Journal and Bylaws Chairman of the American Oriental Medical Association
- Weekly health talk show host for over 6 years and regular TV appearances onhealth-relatedd topics.
- Featured article in The Washingtonian Magazine
- Highly successful practices in Pompano Beach, Florida and Naples, Florida
Website: Dr. David Orman
Conditions Treated With Acupuncture
Acupuncture has been known to help with weight loss, pain, energy, inflammation and emotions.
- Essential hypertension
- Headache and migraine
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Facial palsy (early stage, within three to six months)
- Paresis following stroke
- Peripheral neuropathies
- Meniere’s Disease
- Nocturnal enuresis
- Cervicobrachial syndrome
- Neurogenic bladder dysfunction
- Intercostal neuralgia
- Disc problems
- Muscle pain, swelling, stiffness and weakness
- Localized traumatic injuries, sprains, strains, tendonitis, contractures
- A rthritis
- Work and sports related injuries
- Low back pain
- “Frozen shoulder”, “tennis elbow”
- Acute sinusitis
- Acute rhinitis
- Common cold
- Acute tonsillitis
- Acute bronchitis
- Bronchial asthma
- Acute conjunctivitis
- Central retinitis
- Myopia (in children)
- Cataract (without complications)
- Toothaches, post extraction pain
- Acute and chronic pharyngitis
- Spasms of esophagus and cardia
- Irritable bowel and colitis
- Acute and chronic gastritis
- Gastric hyperacidity
- Chronic duodenal ulcer (pain relief)
- Acute duodenal ulcer (without complication)
- Acute and chronic colitis
- Acute bacillary dysentery
- Paralytic ileus
- Infertility (Not WHO recognized. Clinical experience proves effective.)
- Menopause syndrome
- Benign irregular menstruation
- Benign amenorrhea
- Somatization disorder
- Withdrawal from street and pharmacological drugs
- Appetite suppression
- Folllow-ups: $75
- 10 Acupuncture Treatments $599
- Hair Analysis + Blood Analysis + BioTiming (ideal times to take supplements) $249
- Monthly Educational/Wellness Online Lesson: $40 per month OR $399/year
- Phone/Skype Consultation: $125
- Tai Chi and/or Qi Gong Classes: $80/month (1 class per month)
- Hair Analysis: $150
- Blood/Nutritional Analysis: $100
- Structural Alignment: $45
- Emotional Treatment: $150
- Supplement Review: $50