This ancient form of Chinese medicine
has been proven to reduce headaches, fight depression, induce weight loss, and even increase fertility. Unlike some of the more modern Western medicines, acupuncture does not contain any harmful side effects and is completely painless while leaving you with an increased inner sense of calm and tranquility.
This ancient technique has been helping people for centuries to cure the root problems of these higher stress levels, rather than simply treating the resulting symptoms. As a result of the lower levels of anxiety, you will also begin to notice other more positive effects, such as the alleviation of consistent headaches and a decrease in cravings for emotional binge eating during times of stress. Acupuncture at The Salt Scene is fast becoming a very popular and natural method of reducing stress and anxiety in the very hectic lives of our patients.
WE SPECIALIZE IN RESULTS
We use a style of Acupuncture that is pain-free, easy and helps our patients feel better right away. We have been providing natural, effective treatments for a wide variety of conditions for 30 years. We have helped thousands with neck pain, back pain, headaches, carpal tunnel, neuropathy, fertility, stress, hormone imbalances, weight loss, and fybromyalgia.
Acupuncture Can Relieve Symptoms of From…
- Essential hypertension
- Headache and migraine
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Facial palsy (early stage, within three to six months)
- Paresis following stroke
- Peripheral neuropathies
- Meniere’s Disease
- Nocturnal enuresis
- Cervicobrachial syndrome
- Neurogenic bladder dysfunction
- Intercostal neuralgia
- Disc problems
- Muscle pain, swelling, stiffness and weakness
- Localized traumatic injuries, sprains, strains, tendonitis, contractures
- A rthritis
- Work and sports related injuries
- Low back pain
- “Frozen shoulder”, “tennis elbow”
Respiratory System Disorders
- Acute sinusitis
- Acute rhinitis
- Common cold
- Acute tonsillitis
- Acute bronchitis
- Bronchial asthma
Disorders of the Eye, Ear, Nose & Mouth
- Acute conjunctivitis
- Central retinitis
- Myopia (in children)
- Cataract (without complications)
- Toothaches, post extraction pain
- Acute and chronic pharyngitis
- Spasms of esophagus and cardia
- Irritable bowel and colitis
- Acute and chronic gastritis
- Gastric hyperacidity
- Chronic duodenal ulcer (pain relief)
- Acute duodenal ulcer (without complication)
- Acute and chronic colitis
- Acute bacillary dysentery
- Paralytic ileus
- Infertility (Not WHO recognized. Clinical experience proves effective.)
- Menopause syndrome
- Benign irregular menstruation
- Benign amenorrhea
- Somatization disorder
- Withdrawal from street and pharmacological drugs
- Appetite suppression
David Orman is also known as “Doc Wellness” from his popular alternative medicine blog, and other social networks such as 18,000 followers on Twitter alone and several thousand via Facebook.
David has treated 1000s of patients over his career and has always been in high demand due to his tremendous skills, unique approach and overall compassion and determination to help others.
Dr. Orman has lectured at various colleges and universities, as well as in front of Congress. He has published many professional articles, been featured in National magazines as well as radio and TV.
Patients and customers consider him the very best at what he does. David approaches people in a creative and caring fashion, blending expertise, experience and a heartfelt approach to each person he comes in contact with. It is not surprising that where ever he has done, Dr. Orman has been a huge success.
When you set up an appointment or purchase the product, now you can begin to benefit in ways that you have been wanting.
- Developer of Doc Wellness Supplement™, anti-aging human growth hormone releaser
- Master Herbalist; Expert in Chinese and Western Herbal Medicine and Clinical Nutrition
- Acupuncture Physician; Doctor of Acupuncture
- Board-Certified Naturopathic Physician
- Board Member of the American Acupuncture and Oriental Medical Association
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (California).
- Also, holds a Master of Science degree from Springfield College where he graduated with honors.
- Author of over 35 published professional journal articles.
- Author of the books, “Lessons from A Wellness Warrior” and “Finding Your Tao.”
- Lectured to members of the U.S. Congress
- Featured on the popular radio show The Wellness Coach
- Lectured and taught throughout the country including Penn State University and colleges and universities throughout California, Florida and Virginia, and Canada and the Bahamas.
- Past Editor of the California Oriental Medical Association Journal and Bylaws Chairman of the American Oriental Medical Association
- Weekly health talk show host for over 6 years and regular TV appearances onhealth-relatedd topics.
- Featured article in The Washingtonian Magazine
- Highly successful practices in Pompano Beach, Florida and Naples, Florida
Prices for Acupuncture at The Salt Scene
Initial fee: $125
Follow ups: $75
Nutritional/Herbal Evaluation: $125
Hair Analysis: $150
Blood/Nutritional Analysis: $100
Structural Alignment: $45
Emotional Treatment: $150
Supplement Review: $50
Acupuncture + Nutritional/Herb Evaluation + Structural Alignment: $199
10 Acupuncture Treatments: $599
Hair Analysis + Blood Analysis + BioTiming (ideal times to take supplements): $249
Monthly Educational/Wellness online Lesson: $40 per month OR $399/year
Phone/Skype consultation: $125
– Tai Chi and/or Qi Gong classes: $80/month, 1x/mo